- About You
- Midmarket Radio
- Business Solutions
- Special Sections
- About Us
- Midmarket Radio
CIO Series - Topics
In this series, we interview midmarket CIOs and IT decision-makers (they have many different titles within midsize companies) about their needs, challenges and thought leadership. These companies generally have annual revenues ranging from $10M-$1B.
As we launch this series, here are a set of topics we have targeted for the interviews. If you are the senior IT leader of a midsize company and have a point of view you want to share, please reach out to email@example.com.
1. The CIO’s Job & Role in the business
2. Talent acquisition and management
3. Managing a Workforce of Millennials & Boomers
4. Vendors for the Midmarket – Finding, partnering and managing them
5. Technologies and how to manage old, new and disruptive technologies
6. Cybersecurity for midsize companies
7. Big data, Business Intelligence and Analytics
8. The Digital Transformation of Midsize Businesses
9. Integration, mobility and mobile device management
10. The Cloud – On-premises and Off-premises
11. The CIO and the IoT
12. Are BPM and Automation Better than Outsourcing & Offshoring?
13. Disaster Recovery, Compliance & Risk Management
14. Marketing & Sales Technologies – incl. CRM
15. Document & Content Management
16. ERP for Midsize Companies
17. Application Development & Integration
18. Collaboration with any device, from anywhere and anytime
19. The Future of Storage
20. ANY OTHER TOPICS YOU SUGGEST?
If you are a vendor to the midmarket and would like to sponsor these podcasts, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the sponsorship package by clicking on this link or download the attachment below this text.
We are looking for CIOs and IT leaders of midsize companies only, not consultants or advisors. If you are consultant or advisor, we welcome recommendations of your most successful clients. Companies need to have $10M-$1B in annual revenues. If you are a PR firm, we need an introduction to the CIO so we can speak directly and qualify him/her for this topic.
Please send us an email to midmarketradio (at) midmarket.org with the topic in the subject line and guest informationn. We will respond to you promptly.
|Midmarket CIO Series Sponsorship with 5 min Vendor Segment Sep 20 2016.pdf||2.86 MB|